The Vibrato Bar puts a strong emphasis on high-quality shipping practices. After years of shipping experience, we…
1. Only ship with FedEx (unless otherwise noted).
2. Ensure every item is packed thoroughly, with bubble wrap, to ensure no movement in the case or packaging. This greatly reduces the risk of damage during shipping.
3. Ensure your order will ship the day you order it (if ordered by 12:00 pm est) or the next business day.
4. We ship worldwide.
5. Shipping to most addresses in North America is free. Some restrictions apply. We will contact you if shipping or free shipping does not apply to your region. For shipping outside of North America, a flat rate of $300 CDN will be used. Some restrictions apply. We will contact you if $300 CDN shipping does not apply to your region.
6. The Vibrato Bar is not responsible for import fees, import costs, taxes, duty charges, etc. The buyer/importer is responsible for any additional import costs.
Most items (accessories aside) are shipped with a signature required. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Note: Tracking numbers will usually take 24 hours before they appear in the FedEx system.
If “local pickup” is checked at the time of your checkout, we will call or email you to schedule a pickup day/time that works best for you and your schedule.
*Please Note: The Vibrato Bar reserves the right to cancel and refund any order, if deemed necessary. Example: Shipping to certain regions.
Due to a change in our policies, credit card payment processor and PayPal, our return policy has been updated to include a 20% restocking fee. (*see #4)
The Vibrato Bar offers a 72-hour return policy. A customer can return any item, for any reason, within 72 hours and receive their money back or receive a store credit.
1. We stand behind our products. If an item is damaged during shipping, we will always accept a return at $0 cost to you. We will cover return shipping and the restocking fee. We need to be notified of shipping damage or any other issues within 24 hours of item receipt.
2. All new and used items are fully inspected, set up, and maintained for 100% playability and electronic functionality.
3. All items ship fully insured worldwide.
4. You can return an item for any reason. The return window is three days from receipt of the item. You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost, initial outgoing shipping cost (even if free shipping was offered), as well as a 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee is to cover our processing time and credit card processing fees, which do not return to us in the case of a return. If an item is not returned in the condition it was sent, we will charge an additional fee according to the amount of damage or blemish, as determined by The Vibrato Bar.
5. Please use all of the original packaging materials to return an item. If an item is not returned in the same condition in which it was originally sent due to inadequate packaging, we will charge an additional fee according to the amount of damage or blemish, as determined by The Vibrato Bar.
6. Store credit or exchange credit can be redeemed once towards a new item purchase. That purchase will be final sale.
7. All returns must receive an RMA number (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-448-8423) to receive an RMA number. If you ship an item back to us without an RMA number, we will charge an additional 5% fee. Returns will be processed and issued within three days of receiving the item. This will allow the item to be inspected by our technician.
8. Order cancellations which have not yet shipped will be subject to a 5% restocking fee only if paid by credit card or PayPal on any platform. The restocking fee is to cover our credit card processing fees, which do not return to us in the case of a cancellation.
9. All trades and consignment sales are final. Due to the logistics of shipping and receiving, all transactions that include a trade toward purchasing a product are final.
10. "Pre-Owned" & "B-Stock" sales are final.
11. A deposit paid towards a custom guitar or amplifier is non-refundable due to the nature of the custom order.
12. "Sale," "Discounted," or "Clearance" items are final.